Thursday, July 28, 2005

Heartbreaking

Yesterday my husband was talking to a friend of ours and learned some disturbing and heartbreaking news. Our friend's friend, whom we've met, has an 18 year old son who has just told him he is a homosexual.

I'm literally stunned. Somehow, I knew what my husband was going to say before he said it. Still, when he said it, it went through me like an electrical shock. It made me sick to my stomach. This poor child. I'm sure I have met this young man because I believe I have met all of this man's children. I have so many questions. This has not been a good year for this family and to have this added tragedy is putting extreme pressure on them all. So please pray for them. Thanks.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 29, 2005 7:16:00 PM, Blogger Leo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, July 29, 2005 7:20:00 PM, Blogger Leo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, July 29, 2005 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Leo said...

Sorry about that but I left out a key word, and then misspelled a word.

We will certainly be in prayer for this young man and his family. We can be grateful that he has confessed his homosexuality so that many may pray for his repentance and healing.

We will pray too that the Lord raises up the proper people to minister to him.

 
At Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:32:00 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

GG, I'm hoping that that is what this young man has done is confessed his homosexuality in an effort to get help and not to say he was embracing the homosexual lifestyle.

Thanks so much for your prayers, I know they will appreciate them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home