Monday, September 04, 2006

Benny Fynn Ministries


Coming Soon To Faith Chapel!

My Pentecostal Pup!


Receive Your Healing NOW!


Benny Fynn praying for Scout
Benny Fynn Ministries

"Paws and know that He is Lord!"
Psalm 46:10
(New Chihuahua Translation)


Casting Out Demons!

Bosco acting like a little demon!

A New Creature in Christ!

Bosco, my little dork


Background: We have three dogs (Chihuahuas) named Bosco, Scout and Fynn. Fynn had the habit of pawing her non-blood "siblings." It looked to us like Fynn was praying when she put her paws on their heads and Hubby was able to capture it on film. One day hubby presented me with a bookmark he had created which I now share with you all. I hope you enjoy it as much as I still do. :-)

Disclaimer: I do not follow or agree with the ministries of Benny Hinn; nor do I follow any "Word of Faith" doctrine. (Though I am not a cessationist.) This is simply a parody created by my husband.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006 9:13:00 AM, Blogger Eye said...

I bet there is never a dull moment in the house when the doorbell rings!

Those are great pictures!!

Eye

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 9:44:00 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Eye! Yes, when the doorbell rings they drive me crazy with their barking. LOL

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 8:14:00 PM, Blogger Leo said...

Very creative! I must admit to some surprise as the page formed on my screen thinking what is this! then the humor became apparent as the whole screen became clear. very Fynnie, I mean funny!

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:13:00 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

I agree about the creativity, Leo. Hubby is creative. He does a lot of parodies for different occasions for family, friends, church and work. He also enjoys doctoring pictures and those are funny, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home