Ah, Van Halen. Eddie Van Halen was a great talent in his day. I must say that the only Van Halen bits that I enjoyed (for the most part) was the first Van Hagar album with Right Now (except you really got me) I suppose that I always saw their lyrics as very sensual so I tried to stay away from it. The music though was awesome - that tug of war again.
Don't recall the commercial exactly but I do recall the Japanese man at the end of the commercial.
You really got me was probably my favorite early song from VH. Eddie V. was a great guitarist.
5 Comments:
I'm curious about something. Do you like this music?
And if I do? :-)
Ah, Van Halen. Eddie Van Halen was a great talent in his day. I must say that the only Van Halen bits that I enjoyed (for the most part) was the first Van Hagar album with Right Now (except you really got me) I suppose that I always saw their lyrics as very sensual so I tried to stay away from it. The music though was awesome - that tug of war again.
Don't recall the commercial exactly but I do recall the Japanese man at the end of the commercial.
You really got me was probably my favorite early song from VH. Eddie V. was a great guitarist.
Yes, Eddie Van Halen was very talented.
LOL Van Hagar. I'd never heard it put that way before. Clever. I liked Hagar on his own. One-Two-Three Lock Box. :-)
I don't usually like remakes of songs, but I really like Van Halen's Pretty Woman.
You're right. Their songs are basically full sex, as are ZZ Top's songs. My favorite ZZ Top song is LaGrange and it is horrible!
I love how they used this classic song for their commercial.
Post a Comment
<< Home